- RTA – The Residential Tenancies Authority are a state government statutory authority that helps make renting work for everyone. RTA provides tenancy information and support, bond management, dispute resolution, investigations and prosecutions, and education services. Phone: 1300 366 311 (cost of a local call).
- Tenants Queensland (TQ) – Providing specialist advice services for tenants, advocating on behalf of tenants, and securing improvements to Queensland’s residential tenancy laws. Phone: 1300 744 263 (cost of a local call) 9am–5pm Monday to Friday. Extended hours to 7pm Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Ask Izzy – Ask Izzy is a new online directory which provides an A to Z of homelessness help. It lists more than 340,000 different services and will help you find a service near you.
- Department of Housing – Housing Services Finder
- Homeless Hotline – This is a phone information and referral service for people who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness. Available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Phone: 1800 47 47 53 (1800 HPIQLD) or TTY1800 010 222