How to get help?
- Come to the offices at 296 Ross River Road where we can have a chat with you and assess your needs between 9am and 5pm.
- You can call us on 07 4771 5346 between 9am and 5pm.
- We understand that you may not have credit to call, so you can text us on 0407 699 338 and we can call you back. This may not be immediate but we will get back to you when we can.
- The Red Cross Homeless Hub is also located in the same building, so if we are unavailable they can speak with you and pass the message on for us to contact you.
Entry to our service can be assisted by other agencies you may be working with or you can just walk in and ask us for help.
What we can help you with
- We will chat with you to find out what you need.
- We will ask a lot of questions in order to find out whether what we have to offer is the best for you and to make sure that we are not placing you or others at risk.
- You may not need somewhere to stay immediately but then our staff can help you to find somewhere over a period of time.